7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Planning For a Child With Special Needs
- Disinheriting the special needs child.
- Counting on your other children to use their funds to provide for your child with special needs.
- Creating a General Needs Trust instead of a Special Needs Trust.
- Choosing the wrong trustee.
- Failing to seek contributions to the trust from family and friends.
- Not funding and maintaining the trust correctly.
- Waiting too long to take action.
Complete the form below and click “Get Access” and we’ll send you the FULL report right away.